Tradehelm is looking for a Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst to join one of our client's in the Financial industry.
The ideal candidate must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution and also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- Great customer service skills
- Works well under pressure
- Very good problem-solving ability
- Empathetic and calm demeanor
- Very good teamwork ability and know when to ask for help and escalate issues
- Any experience with ticketing systems
- Laptop/Desktop hardware experience and optimization
- Software installation and troubleshooting for Windows 7/10
- Basic understanding of the Windows registry
- Basic Browser security and plug-ins
- Basic Active Directory understanding and administration for updating records, password resets, membership permissions
- Know basic Windows Service like how to remote desktop and which services it may use
- Know basic network troubleshooting by using commands in CMD and know how to launch in administrator mode for ipconfig, gpudate, ip addressing, DNS, DHCP
- Laptop / Desktop security and troubleshooting for spam, virus, phishing, malware, ransomware, etc.
- Basic understanding of smart phones and mobile devices for IOS and Android
Indicar remuneración pretendida