Who we are:
As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we’re looking for:
POSSIBLE Senior Project Manager is responsible for client satisfaction, quality of work and project profitability. You will oversee that the project deliverables map to the business objectives. To be successful in this role, you must have the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Provide team leadership. Work with the leads to ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope.
- Responsible for project profitability: plan, track and approve project expenses, billing and invoices.
- Oversee the creation of goals and strategy throughout project.
- Communicate expectations to client, team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative and technical design, production and development, testing and launch.
- Create and oversee project schedule. Ensure timely completion through all phases. Take lead on quality control issues.
- Write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members.
- Develop required documentation for all projects.
- Represent POSSIBLE values to clients and team members.
- Stay current with client, competition and industry trends.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience in advertising or marketing communications experience including consumer brand experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing websites, social media campaigns and other interactive media.
- BA/BS degree with a major in marketing, communications, business or other closely-related areas.
- Proven track record in a client-service environment including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
- Demonstrates proven organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented. Srong presentation and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of emerging web standards, plus proven web experience and architecture knowledge.
- Thorough knowledge of standard office software applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
- Public speaking experience or writing for publications.
- Knowledge of design software or programming languages.
- Experience in managing large-scale projects and major client relationships.
- Strong command of the English language.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, P&G, Adidas, and Turner.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
POSSIBLE is a WPP Digital agency.