Who we are:
As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So, here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE is seeking a multi-talented creative, energetic and highly effective Project Manager to deliver quality content across multiple regions and teams. We are looking for a person that tackles projects with a positive and innovate approach, while inspiring their team and peers to do the same. In this role, you'll oversee all project deliverables, ensuring they are completed on quality, on time, and on budget.
What you’ll do:
- Support client team on delivery of new projects whilst managing client onboarding and relationship building process.
- Provide team leadership. Work with the leads to ensure project success within budget, timeline and scope.
- Responsible for project profitability: plan, track and approve project expenses, billing and invoices. Develop required documentation for all projects.
- Oversee the creation of goals and strategy throughout project.
- Communicate expectations to client, team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative and technical design, production and development, testing and launch.
- Create and oversee project schedule.
- Ensure timely completion through all phases.
- Take lead on quality control issues.
- Write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members.
What you’ll need:
- An excellent level of English for speaking and writing.
- Strong client management and leadership skills.
- 5+ years of digital agency experience with experience working with global clients directly-- educating, championing and defending project management principles, process and deliverables.
- Strong drive and desire to learn.
- Must have excellent relationship building skills.
- An understanding of working with global brands who have strong local market involvement and stakeholder management (including partner agencies and brand guardians).
- Proven experience managing £200k+ projects within a programme of work.
- Proven experience with content production (editorial, still and moving image) including experience briefing and working with 3rd party production partners.
- Technical design and build experience, working with UX & UI Design teams, utilising offshore development and QA teams
- Strong financial accountability and watertight Statements of Work, briefs and other project documentation
- Experience in social campaign content creation and management.