Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing. We encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
Every programmer at the company does:
- Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Plans and determines the best way to implement those requirements in code
- Collaborates closely with QA engineers to identify application weakness, failure points and bugs
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- 2 or more years of experience in similar position
- Advanced knowledge of Java frameworks, POO/DOO
- Knowledge in Apache Velocity (Nice To Have)
- Design patterns.
- Agile Methodology: Scrum