With over 9 years of service to our clients, Qaprosoft has built a reputation of going the extra mile and doing whatever it takes to ensure client success. We are experts at distributed Agile and Lean testing practices supporting world-class engineering teams who strive to achieve Continuous Delivery. Our test specialists have extensive automation and exploratory testing skills and we are constantly investing in our people to make sure they are always at the top of our profession.
Qaprosoft is growing its teams and actively looking for a Sr. Performance Engineer to join our Performance Engineering group and work on the project within the mortgage loan industry.
This’s a 3-months contract position with the possibility for extension and switching to full-time employment with Qaprosoft Argentina.
What you will do:
● Work with Product Management, Product Engineering, Cloud Infrastructure, and Data Engineering teams to find the optimal way to scale applications and the infrastructure
● Own end-to-end product performance of all client's applications and services.
● Support architecture design, assist in defining networking requirements and help code/debug to deliver high-quality product releases.
● Develop capacity studies to predict infrastructure growth projections in the areas of computing (CPU/memory), storage and network.
● Perform load and stress analysis of end to end application performance on infrastructure, capacity planning of APIs and key services.
● Construct complex workloads and data shapes to expose potential bottlenecks in the application or the infrastructure.
● Innovate solutions to improve performance engineering effectiveness.
● Play a key role in production incident analysis and troubleshooting
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
● At least 6+ years of experience in performance engineering, capacity planning with in-depth knowledge of identifying and debugging application/infrastructure performance problems
● Experience with the following:
● Strong hands-on experience in coding & scripting languages such as
Debugging, Monitoring, Optimization: Using AppDynamics, Dynatrace, NewRelic, LoadRunner, Webload, JMeter or similar tools.
Hands-on experience with application code instrumentation (Java or C#) and database profiling.
In-depth knowledge of database fundamentals and architecture (MS SQL Server, Oracle and MongoDB)
Be a thinker, help in finding performance bottlenecks, debug to get RCA and provide/recommend a working solution.
Outstanding attention to details and strong communication skills
Nice to have:
Successfully completed AWS or Azure Solutions Architect Associate/Professional certification exam.
Good troubleshooting and performance tuning experience with AWS components like Dynamo, Kinesis, Lambda, etc.
Knowledge and hands-on experience working with distributed caching systems like Hazelcast, Redis, etc.