Do you want to work on the core technology of a rapidly growing business?
Are you interested in algorithms and passionate improving existing code to increase efficiency and performance?
Touching code of services which are essential for the whole business and handling up to 15.000 operations per second sounds attractive to you?
If you can answer these three question we would be happy to get to know you!
- Architect and develop new allocation algorithms to improve matching between passengers and drivers
- Actively monitor health and performance data of services, and alert for incidents.
- Improve existing algorithms based on performance data provided by our Business Analytics Team
- Build monitoring system and improve the metrics.
- Take Part in Code Reviews and Pull Requests
- Own the Feature, Own the Code – feel responsible for what you create. This starts with bringing in your own feature ideas, goes over development, and ends in testing and deploying your code
- Work together with our teams in Barcelona and Berlin
- Be accountable for all topics above, but work together with the team on them
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends, apply the best practices to our daily work.
- Java / Kotlin
- Microservice architecture
- Team player
- Fluent English
- Bamboo / Jenkins
- Swagger / OpenAPI Specification (OAS)
- Kibana / Grafana
- ELK stack
What can we offer you?
- Support with the visa & relocation process
- Flights & accommodation for the first few weeks
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Have your birthday off!
- All the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!