Headquartered in NJ, the USA with delivery centers across Europe and Asia Pacific, Fulcrum Worldwide is a leader in Business Consulting, Portal, Content & Collaboration Services, Digital Transformation & Mobility, Big Data & BI Services, Platform Integration Services, and Managed Services.
We’re looking for a UX designer who has deep experience creating user experience and user interfaces for the web, including mobile-first and responsive design.
You must have the ability to create visually stunning designs that also clearly define functional elements and interactivity. We’re seeking an expert who can approach projects with a human-centric design perspective and simultaneously keep product goals and parameters in mind.
We’re looking for someone who will continually strive to be on the forefront of digital experience, especially in the world of eCommerce. You’ll be joining our growing design team and report directly to our Creative Director.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating Innovative experiences for eCommerce on the web and apps, as well as other web applications
- Heading up the design process and execution of your assigned projects
- Providing designs for our marketing team, work on other company projects
- Working in Sketch, Adobe CC, and other platforms where necessary
- Communicating fluidly with your team members and colleagues, including project managers, developers, solutions engineers, sales team members and executives, providing valuable feedback
- Engaging with clients as needed, with empathy and excellent communication skills
- Employing user testing results, data, research, heuristics, usability principles, and other best practices in all of your work
- Delivering work within deadlines and of the highest quality
- Producing excellent designs in online, print, and experience spaces
- Wireframing, prototyping, both static and interactive
- UX Design and UX Principles
- Graphic Design
- Web style guides or Brand Book/guide Creation
- UI (User Interface) Design
- Advanced English
What to expect: