Cybele Software, Inc. Is a leading provider of Remote Access and virtualization solutions for the international market. To achieve the next stage into our fast-growing business, we are ready to set a new challenge in our Technical Support Team.
As a help desk technician, you’ll be a part of a qualified multidisciplinary team, that provides assistance to customers on questions and problems relating to the installation, setup, configuration and functionality of our remote access and virtualization solutions.
- Analyze users problems and provide technical assistance over the phone, email, and chat providing a world-class customer experience
- Document issues and solutions – Create service tickets for incidents - Follow up incidents with the clients and the development team.
- Testing outcoming builds and reporting bugs.
- Advanced English language skills. (Fluent Bilingual is a Must)
- Basic understanding of networking, TCP/IP, and server operating systems (Windows 7, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019).
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Self-driven and proactive
- Quick learner, organized and knowledgeable problem-solver
- Excellent customer service skills
- It can operate independently or with minimal daily supervision, acts with a sense of urgency.
- Strong work experience in a similar technical role, or technical support role highly desirable.
Zona de trabajo: Belgrano (CABA). Incorporación inmediata en Relación de dependencia con la empresa + Salario Competitivo + Horario Flexible + Medicina Prepaga (OSDE) + Capacitacion In company + Frutas, snacks e Infusiones libres (Cafe Expresso).