We’re looking for Full Stack engineers with experience on Ruby on Rails and React to join our team full-time and work 100% remotely on an exciting project. Our client is the biggest player on it’s category and saw a huge demand increase after the COVID-19 pandemic from their food delivery services.
- Successful candidates will be strong full stack engineers with experience shipping user facing responsive web apps.
- Experience using the most common JS open source frameworks and platforms.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and scalable code with extensive test coverage.
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, in particular Git.
- Strong Object-Oriented design and programming skills.
- Collaborate with other engineers to fulfil the requirements of each sprint on a timely manner.
- Participate in all phases of development, transforming specifications into features, bug fixing and performing improvements.
- Implement styles and layouts based on the references provided by the design team.
- 3+ years in the industry as a Full Stack developer, with a proven track record shipping user facing apps.
- Solid experience on Ruby on Rails and React.
- Knowledge on software development best practices for Ruby on Rails and React.
- Experience and confidence using Redux.
- Experience with unit and integration tests.
- Intermediate / advanced spoken English level.
- Ability to work on teams using Agile tools for tracking progress, issuers and performing code reviews.
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve.
Nice to Have
- Work autonomously in a team while managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Knowledge of API architecture development.
- Being passionate, persistent and creative.
- Experience with SQL Graph.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with CI / CD.
- Experience with Unix based systems, in particular macOS.
- Experience leading a small engineering team.
By joining us you will be able to work from home (from anywhere in Argentina), have a great health insurance, take part on a friendly work environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. We’ll also provide you with a macOS compatible laptop and any other hardware required for the project.
Coderguys is a young team of engineers that’s growing fast and every member has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. We aim for an open, collaborative environment and focus on high quality solutions, striving to always provide excellent code following the best practices.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive the same consideration for employment.