JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Sueldo 3000 Dolares.
We're seeking a talented and dedicated Java Software Engineer to join our team in a highly
collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. Our ideal candidate has a passion for clean code, a
hunger to take on challenging and exciting projects as well as a unrelenting drive to learn and teach
Develops information systems and applications by studying operations; designing, developing, and
installing software solutions; supports software team. This positions reports directly to the Director of
Technology or otherwise as directed. Other responsibilities include:
● Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying
systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the
software development lifecycle.
● Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements,
solution development, and proposed solutions.
● Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,
diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
● Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards,
● Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming
techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional
● Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
● Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service
● Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
● Supports software engineers by providing advice and training.
Minimum of 3 years working experience
as Java developer
● Masters in Computer Science preferred,
● Passion for agile development and pair
● Ability to work unsupervised
● Desired key skills and knowledge of
● JAVA, AngularJS, Spring Boot, JPA, Web
● Maven or Gradle
● MongoDB, Tomcat
● AWS * Design patterns, GIT
● Knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms
and Computer vision
● Knowledge of Big Data Architecture
● Deep understanding of computer science
fundamentals (OOP, data structures,
● Long-term thinker who is committed to
excellence, teamwork, and the professional
growth of their peers
● Interpersonal skills to include effective verbal
and written communication with staff, key
leaders and other departments